Fuel the Cyclones is a direct appeal that occurs each year in the Fall.
CMS suggested donation: $175/student
PTO suggested donation: $65/student
You will be asked to consider donating to two groups, the school and the PTO (because of district accounting requirements). Both contributions are tax deductible. The PTO and CMS work closely to ensure that your money is spent in the best interests of the students and we coordinate the fundraising campaign to simplify the process for our community. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. Both CMS and the PTO have a suggested per student donation (see above). However, these amounts are merely a suggestion. Your support means more than what you give. And importantly, if a cash donation is not right for your family, there are other ways to get involved.
What your money buys:
- Student Directory
- Welcome Back Picnic
- Winter Party for all students
- Snacks during testing
- End of Year Celebrations for all Grades
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebration
- Honor Roll and Award Breakfasts
- Staff Appreciation Events
- If there is an excess of funds after all events have been funded, the PTO board will work with the school to help fund other initiatives for the community