The mission of the Centennial Middle School PTO is to collaborate with and support students, parents, teachers and administrators, and to foster a welcoming environment for all members of our diverse school community.
The Centennial PTO:
- Raises money for PTO-sponsored programs
- Informs parents of volunteer opportunities
- Supports community events for CMS students and families
- Sponsors parent events at school
How to Get Involved:
- Attend a PTO meeting with parents and the principal. Meetings are various Thursday mornings of each month in the school library.
- Make a donation to Centennial and the PTO.
- Volunteer. Check each week’s parent eblast for volunteer opportunities, take a look at ongoing volunteer jobs or attend a PTO meeting.