Join us for the first PTO meeting of the year!
Open PTO Positions
Below are current PTO openings (job descriptions linked). If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Kim Decker.
- Events Chair*
- Marketing and Communications Chair*
- Grocery Card Coordinator
- Student Directory Coordinator
- Spiritwear Co-Coordinator
- Family Educators Together (FET) Team Liaison (Bilingual Spanish/English)
- Parent Book Club Coordinator
- Student Council Representative
The PTO works with staff to coordinate volunteers, which enable the school to devote more staff time to working with students in the classroom.
Check the weekly school e-Blast or click here for ongoing volunteer needs.
Fuel the Cyclones
Your donation directly supports the Centennial Middle School community. Suggested donation is $65 per student.
Grocery Card Program—Lucky’s, Safeway and King Soopers!
Get a free $5 re-loadable grocery card from King Soopers, Safeway or Lucky’s from Centennial. The school receives 5% of the amount you load onto the card (7% at Lucky’s).